AHCMC offers a variety of marketing services to help arts and humanities groups residing in Montgomery County stretch their marketing dollars. These services are designed to raise the visibility of the County’s rich cultural offerings to residents and visitors to Montgomery County and the greater Washington Region through strategic marketing. Individuals and organizations can take advantage of any and all of the services offered below. For information about any of these services, contact the AHCMC Marketing Department at 301-565-3805.
- Do & Go, Montgomery County’s Online Cultural Calendar of Events: Become a Do & Go member and post unlimited events, programs, classes and festivals on our calendar at DOandGO.org. Also have the opportunity to feature your events in the weekly Do & Go Fun Finder e-blast. Click here to learn about the 2011-2012 Do&Go marketing campaign.
- The Guide to Children's Art Activities: If children and parents are one of your target audiences, then The Guide to Children’s Art Activities is the marketing vehicle for you. The Guide features arts education programs for children of all ages offered by qualified non-profit cultural organizations. The August issue focuses on after-school and weekend programs during the academic year, while the January issue markets spring break and summer programs and camps.
- Marketing Committee: Marketing services offered by AHCMC for the County's creative community are developed in collaboration with a volunteer advisory Marketing Committee. For more information on joining the Marketing Committee, visit our Opportunities page.
- Professional Development: Sharpen your skills and learn new ones with our Marketing Workshops.
- Creativemoco Blog: Hear from specialists, parent bloggers, and AHCMC's marketing staff at the Creativemoco Blog.